A Call to Prayer

The Call of God: If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. - 2 Chronicles 7:14  

The Cry of the Penitent: Let the priests, the ministers of the Lord, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people, O Lord, and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them: wherefore should they say among the people, Where is their God? - Joel 2:17  

A Call to Prayer: And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. - Jeremiah 29:13 


For more information please visit: 

Popular posts from this blog

Reflections on Israel at War / October 2023

One man's Journey into Truth